Soda & Coffee card - info please

tonywins@aol.com

Question on the soda cards.. does this mean each passenger, even young kids, gets a cruise card? Im thinking if they are off on their own and want a drink this means they need to carry their cruise card with the potential to lose it?

And yes they must show it to get the soda..so each would need one. Once the waiter knows you they sometimes do not keep asking though. You need to carry the card anyway to get into and out of the room.....

I recommend getting a lanyard to allow them to keep it around their necks.

Yes,each child will have their own cruise card and will need to show it to get a soda. Get a lanyard and have a hole punched in the cruise card. This greatly reduces the chance of losing it. Of course, children are very resourceful, so some will still find a way.

I believe that the younger children (those not yet teens) are given lanyards when they register with their respective groups. Two years ago on the CB, the teens got lanyards too, but I don't know if they still do that.

Archived