Bus service to bayone, nj peir ??

Jimjam

Does Celebrity offer bus service from the Philadelphia / Southern NJ area to the pier in Bayone, NJ similiar to Princess & Holland America to the NY Piers ?? Any information is appreciated..

Does Celebrity offer bus service from the Philadelphia / Southern NJ area to the pier in Bayone, NJ similiar to Princess & Holland America to the NY Piers ?? Any information is appreciated..

I asked if they offer a bus from NJ to Boston from the repo cruise and they say NO.

I asked if they offer a bus from NJ to Boston from the repo cruise and they say NO.

That you can get on Greyhound - you just have to figure out the connections.

Maybe a poster in the RCL forum - they use Boston a bit - could offer help in this direction.

When did you sail? I know back in 2007 they did have a bus. I have the schedule:

Pick-up and Drop-off Location: 1. BOSTON SO.STATION TERM-700 ATLANTIC AVE, GATE A Pick-up: 8:00 AM Drop-off: 4:00 PM 2. WORCESTER UNION STATION-2 WASHINGTON SQUARE Pick-up: 9:00 AM Drop-off: 3:00 PM 3. SPRINGFIELD AMTRAK STN-66 LYMAN ST,BTW MAIN/DWIGHT Pick-up: 10:15 AM Drop-off: 2:00 PM 4. HARTFORD UNION PLACE STN, ALLYN ST ACROS FM AMTRAK Pick-up: 11:15 AM Drop-off: 1:00 PM

It went from Boston to Hartford, CT and then on to Bayonne. It took me two phone calls to the 800 to get someone who knew that there was a bus. The first person told me NO. But someone on these boards told me that they had it booked. Academy Bus lines is the carrier.

Back to the OP - do you have a TA? If so they would know and they could get into the system to see what the bus schedule is. If not call the 800 and press them on the subject if this is something you would like to do.

I found all the information about bus service to the various east coast ports on the Celebrity web site..They do have the same services provided by Princess and Holland America..This is great and makes cruising out of Cape Liberty, New York City and Brooklyn (Red Hook) truly a joy not having to fly someplace.. We recently paid $79 round trip to the Brooklyn (Red Hook) pier from Burlington, NJ,Academy Bus Terminal and only $99 round trip to the pier in New York City the previous year. Free Safe Parking included..

Archived