beverage policy

trippe1075

ok so now I am confused...you can take a pack or a case of soda and or water on with you?

Linda:confused:

As the previous posters mentioned, there is no problem bringing soft drinks on board with you. People have brought on 6-packs, 12-packs, and 24-packs (case) of soft drinks without a problem.

As the previous posters mentioned, there is no problem bringing soft drinks on board with you. People have brought on 6-packs, 12-packs, and 24-packs (case) of soft drinks without a problem.

These drinks are for your room. If you have a thermal mug you could fill it with soda and bring to where ever you want on the ship. I have never seen anyone bring their own soda can to the dinning rooms, speciality restaurants, bar, buffet or pool area. I have however seen a lot of thermal mugs in those places.

Big Green

These drinks are for your room. If you have a thermal mug you could fill it with soda and bring to where ever you want on the ship. I have never seen anyone bring their own soda can to the dinning rooms, speciality restaurants, bar, buffet or pool area. I have however seen a lot of thermal mugs in those places.

Big Green

We always bring our own soda on board so I have it available in our cabin. I usually buy the soda card as well. Sometimes I do bring my own can of soda with me to the buffet or pool area as well. I have never brought a can into a dining room.

ok so now I am confused...you can take a pack or a case of soda and or water on with you?

Linda:confused:

Yes. Absolutely. I carried two 12 packs of Pepsi on to the Pearl last week and then got another one and carried it aboard in Skagway. No questions, no dirty looks, no problem.

are you allowed to bring a 12 pack of soda onboard?

My wife would bring her coke into the dining room with her because there's no way to tell the can of coke they sell at the bar from one you bring. However, now that they have switched to Pepsi it would be more difficult. Maybe DW can find some Pepsi stickers for her soda?

BTW, I was on the Capodanno from 89 to 91.

The amout you can bring on is that per person

There is no standard amount. In fact, if you called to ask, they may tell you that you cannot bring soft drinks on board. But in practice, there has been no problem - people do it all the time.

There is no limit to how much soda/water you can bring onboard.

There is no reason to cover or hide soda or water that you are bringing onboard.

You will not get a straight answer if you call NCL.

As to water, some say the water on the ship is better than bottled water. Not sure why anyone would go to all the effort to drag water around. Take a few empty bottles.

Archived