Just off the Millennium - Seward to Vancouver

pacheco18

We are planning on doing a land tour before so we will have a rental car. Do you know if you rent from airport or Seward?

How did you get from airport to cruiseport? Thanks for your help. Jeanine

Beware of trying to rent a car from anywhere else and dropping it in Seward - Big $$$ drop charge cost and Hertz is probably still the only option - although, depending on what you rent and how many are traveling, the extra cost may be close to taking the train from Anchorage to Seward.

I am hoping to go right fro mthe airport to Seward the same day. i figured beween sleepiung in town and the train it would be cheaper to go to seward and sightsee for a couple days before cruise. looking at the Windsong Hotel

We are sailing on the millianium on 7/3/2009. We leave in a few weeks and steel have not recived our luggage tags. The online crusie company said we can print them from Celiberty web site with our reservation number. I called Celibrity said that the online cruise company is suppost to mial them to us. I am also taking the train from Anchorage to Seward and I do not know how Celibrity people can take our luggage without luggage tags. Any ideas?

From one Jayhawk to another!:D

I don't know how you can print the luggage tags...they are on a sticky back and made of a special tyvek type paper. I would keep calling either X or the online agency and see what someone else says.

Good luck!

(We will be on the Millie in Sept. the last Alaskan Cruise, 10 days)

We are sailing on the millianium on 7/3/2009. We leave in a few weeks and steel have not recived our luggage tags. The online crusie company said we can print them from Celiberty web site with our reservation number. I called Celibrity said that the online cruise company is suppost to mial them to us. I am also taking the train from Anchorage to Seward and I do not know how Celibrity people can take our luggage without luggage tags. Any ideas?

The folks that handle your luggage at the pier usually have extra tags as there are always people who didn't get any (last minute cruise purchase, or lost in the mail), or for passangers who forgot their tags

ISPEED

Two of the tours we would reccomend would be the 5 PM Whale watching at Icy Strait, actually had a good show put on by the Orcha whales and the Alaska Undersea Tour in Ketchikan. Didn't see much under water, but the bald eagles were plentyful and got several

great pictures of them. Also the Alaskan Chef's Table in Ketchikan was well worth the money. I think it was a five course meal with lots of history provided by a local.

Archived