Dancing on Radiance

Hi - I asked this question about a week ago but I guess the right people didn't read the post and I go no answers!! Hopefully they will this time. This is our first cruise and my husband and I like to dance. Is there dancing on the Radiance of the Seas?? Do they have a band? Disco?? May be a silly question but would really like to know. Thanks.

There was in March 2007, they had a very good dance band that would play whatever you asked for if you're talking about ballroom. I don't have a clue about the disco, but they have had djs on every ship I've been on, so you won't have any trouble finding club music.

The best place we found on the Radiance to dance before as well as after dinner, was the Centrum. Every time we have been on the Radiance (or any Radiance Class ship for that matter), there was always a 3 or 4 piece band playing every evening there, and they all would take requests.

The Colony Club will also have dancing, but only a couple of nights. This is always frustrating to us because there is a HUGE and WONDERFUL dance floor there, but they mostly use it for Kareoke. :rolleyes: and the Dance Floor is wasted.

Upstairs in the Viking Crown Lounge, there is disco, and on the Jewel, they had different "Theme Nights", like Romantic Music 9:45-Midnight, or Ballroom Dance 10:00 - 12:30, or Latin Music, etc. Check your Daily Compass.

Hope This Helps.

Hi - I asked this question about a week ago but I guess the right people didn't read the post and I go no answers!! Hopefully they will this time. This is our first cruise and my husband and I like to dance. Is there dancing on the Radiance of the Seas?? Do they have a band? Disco?? May be a silly question but would really like to know. Thanks.

What kind of dancing? Disco? ballroom? I just returned from the radiance. There is various live music all over the ship ranging from a pianist, acoustic guitar, jazz, etc.

The Starquest nightclub on deck 13 has various theme nights.70s, 80s, 90s, oldies. Usually opens at 10pm. On 70s night,the dance party started on the centrum on deck 4 at 10:45 and continued in the club at 11:15.

there was a small band that played every evening in the centrum, but not much dancing.

The colony club also had dancing.

the schedule will be posted everyday on your cruise compass. Hope this helps.

Archived