Travel channel alert

emdia43

I hope she makes it look good! :) I saw her on the Inspiration and she made it look grungy with too many crowds, no pictures of her cabin, and crazy looking people. :(She made all the RCCL ships look fab. I know Carnival is great (has to be as it is my first cruise ship experience) so I just want to see how it is really.

I hope she makes it look good! :) I saw her on the Inspiration and she made it look grungy with too many crowds, no pictures of her cabin, and crazy looking people. :(She made all the RCCL ships look fab. I know Carnival is great (has to be as it is my first cruise ship experience) so I just want to see how it is really.

I think she was on the wrong ship for TV for her first Carnival cruise. I think this cruise will be better! Also, they did show her cabin and she had an obstructed balcony; very odd for a TV series.

One more thing to add; I think her Carnival cruise was geared for the first time cruiser. However, I feel like they did a poor representation of the ship. Anyway, any show about a cruise ship will grab my attention.

One more thing to add; I think her Carnival cruise was geared for the first time cruiser. However, I feel like they did a poor representation of the ship. Anyway, any show about a cruise ship will grab my attention.

i think that they marketed the inspiration show as a 'weekend getaway' - short cruise. if i'm not mistaken, wasn't it also her first cruise at that point? i seem to remember that... she was all apprehensive at first, and as time went on kinda came around to the 'i think i'm starting to like this'.

so i think it's a mix of her first cruise, a short cruise, and an old ship - but i agree, definitely was not the best representation of a typical carnival cruise. it really didn't make me want to go on that ship / itinerary.

and agreed. i wish i could program my dvr to record anything with the word 'cruise' :D

We watched it this am. We loved it. It was our favorite show on cruises with her. We have done the Carnival Freedom twice. Once on Eastern last year and this past feb 2009 on Exotic Western. It is a great ship. We loved the supper club. I have to say it is our favorite ship so far out of all of them. We had the same room as her on Empress Deck too. We love Cat 11. Nice and plenty of room

Archived