Lunch on amalfi coast?

Does anyone have a suggestion on a place for lunch, has anyone had lunch at a farm? If you don't know the name, do you know around what town? Thank you.

We haven't been here, but La Tagliata (www.latagliata.com/) was highly recommended on the latest CC Ruby Princess review. We plan to try it out during our Grand Med cruise aboard the Ruby Sept 1 sailing. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have a suggestion on a place for lunch, has anyone had lunch at a farm? If you don't know the name, do you know around what town? Thank you.

For views to die for there are a couple resturants in Ravello that overlook the coast. Name escapes me but they were discussed in a thread here a few months back. We walked into these during our walking tour of Revello, no question spectacular views and prices I'm sure to match.

We stopped at a nice family resturant in Pontone that had equally spectacular views but very reasonble price.

620658926_1960_NaplesPontoneLunchStop.jpg.5b35bfec20d6096cd5e762cdd9590485.jpg

For views to die for there are a couple resturants in Ravello that overlook the coast. Name escapes me but they were discussed in a thread here a few months back. We walked into these during our walking tour of Revello, no question spectacular views and prices I'm sure to match.

We stopped at a nice family resturant in Pontone that had equally spectacular views but very reasonble price.

We had a great lunch at the restaurant in Pontone!! One of the most memorable meals of our 21 day trip.

Cathy

We had the most incredible meal in San Angelo(?) near Sorrento at a fabulous restaurant called Il Buffalito. We had an appetizer of 5 types of buffalo mozarella that melted in your mouth. My mouth waters just thinking of it.

Archived