Broadcasting the College World Series??

ShannonP

We'll be on the Fantasy the night the Finals for the College World Series begins. :D

In the hopes that LSU is playing, I'm just wondering if there's anyplace on the ship we can go to watch the games.

I mean, it's a boat full of lots of people from New Orleans (including our group of 15 teens...most of whom will be going to LSU in the fall)....I would hope they'll be showing the game...there could be mutiny!!;)

We'll be on the Fantasy the night the Finals for the College World Series begins. :D

In the hopes thatLSU is playing, I'm just wondering if there's anyplace on the ship we can go to watch the games.

I mean, it's a boat full of lots of people from New Orleans (including our group of 15 teens...most of whom will be going to LSU in the fall)....I would hope they'll be showing the game...there could be mutiny!!;)

What channel will it be on?

If it is on ABC, CBS, NBC or Fox you will be good to go...

If it is on regular ESPN you will be out of luck.

You will get to see every form of soccer known to man on ESPN international instead.

I never knew there was professional beach soccer, until I cruised the week before the Colts and Bears Superbowl.

Saw exactly 10 minutes of NFL coverage on ESPN International, ALL WEEK!!!

Hope your game is on network so you can see it.

Bill

In the hopes thatLSU is playing, I'm just wondering if there's anyplace on the ship we can go to watch the games.

You are lucky to get many sports at all so I would not count on it. We usually cruise at final four time and have never been able to get the women's BB championship. (Bet you can't figure out my team:D)

Post your email and I will send you updates! :D

Geaux Tigers!

In the hopes that LSU is playing, I'm just wondering if there's anyplace on the ship we can go to watch the games.

We were on the Glory during the Super Regional (which was on ESPN) and it was NOT on. We got to watch soccer, cricket, and other international sports. We were bummed, but went to the internet cafe to check on our Tigers!

GEAUX TIGERS!

Post your email and I will send you updates! :D

Geaux Tigers!

Thanks so much for the offer. I actually have a friend who will do the same. I was just hoping to actually be able to watch it.:(

You need to read the other thread about ESPN feeds being only in Spanish. What I do when we sail during my Columbus Blue Jackets games is record them and watch them when we get back home. I know most people say they can't do that, but I guess I am just a true fan and that what makes me able to watch games after the fact.

I hope you are enjoying your cruise. Just wanted to give you an update.

LSU just beat texas and won their 6thNATIONALCHAMPIONSHIP!

GeauxTigers!!!!!

Thanks so much for trying to keep us updated. Alas, they did not show the games on the boat:mad:, but we had friends who were texting us. There were a lot of happy Tiger fans on board!!!!

Archived