How long does it take?

If you booked using Early Saver, they respond with 2 business days. Otherwise, the best thing is to call them if you booked directly through them or call you TA if you booked with one.

I just got a price reduction using the Early Saver Price Protection Form. No issues, filled out the form and in less than 2 days, price was adjusted. $180.00 savings!

I wrote Carnival last night requesting a price reduction because the fares went down. How long does it take for them to get back to you? Thanks.

I filled out the online form and submitted it twice, waiting 3 or 4 days after each try. Heard nothing so I called them on the phone. They gave me the reduction on the phone and confirmed it immediately by email. My impression was that they were backlogged. Still, you don't want the price to go up again before they acknowledge your request. Call them. They had my emails but just had not done anything with them until I prompted them.

Archived