Freedom 6/7 Review w/ pics

Kim4

This is for the folks who wanted copies of the Daily Compass e-mailed to them: I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it yet but I'll work on it tonight when I get home. Things at work really heated up for me since the cruise and I haven't been on-line for pleasure for many days now... I will get them to you ASAP - promise!

Nancy

This is for the folks who wanted copies of the Daily Compass e-mailed to them: I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it yet but I'll work on it tonight when I get home. Things at work really heated up for me since the cruise and I haven't been on-line for pleasure for many days now... I will get them to you ASAP - promise!

Nancy

That is understandable. I know that it can be time consuming to upload those compasses and share them. Thank you for taking the time to do it though. It is very kind of you. I look forward to reading them. I am a little more than a month away!!!:D

Hi we also on this cruise and we got some cruise compass I will try to scan and mail it you all you guy

we are on the rocky side in the Labedee as always

we did Xcaret tour in Mexico very nice

we did white river tubing safari in Ocho Rios, a lot of fun made us 5 years younger:D

we had 2 teen kids with us

No worries. I actually got a set of the Eastern (which is what we are going to be on), so no rush at all. I want to compare the two and see if they offer the same things. But having the Eastern is more important for me.

Thanks!

I am sending right now hope going through ok nothing kick back

it took a while to download them

keep in mind that our sailling some of activities might be different than up coming future due to our first 2 days was some what rain

I am sending right now hope going through ok nothing kick back

it took a while to download them

keep in mind that our sailling some of activities might be different than up coming future due to our first 2 days was some what rain

I received day 1 and 2. Did you send all of them? Thanks again!

No worries. I actually got a set of the Eastern (which is what we are going to be on), so no rush at all. I want to compare the two and see if they offer the same things. But having the Eastern is more important for me.

Thanks!

Hi Margaret,

I've been trying for the longest time to get the Eastern FOS compasses. Would you be able to email those to me? (commish101@aol.com) or let me know if they are posted somewhere.

Thank you so much,

Knuckles

Love the review and pictures!!!! We are sailing on the Freedom in October. We've been on the Mariner and loved her. Can't wait to see the Freedom. We are booked on the Western Route, but are trying to figure out how to do b2b and include the Eastern as well.

Would love copies of the compasses too: myhams@xxxyahoo.com (you know about the x's). Can anyone else help me with the Eastern ones?

Love Cruise Critic...I'm addicted to it!!! LOL :D

1 day closer...

Sorry, I have not check the post and kept all of you waiting. I have all of day 1 to day 7 downloaded and ready to go. I sent them all, some got through and some got kicked back because the file was too large.

and yes, some got back because I typed a wrong address:eek:

so please makes some room in your email, I will send them today:D

Sorry, I have not check the post and kept all of you waiting. I have all of day 1 to day 7 downloaded and ready to go. I sent them all, some got through and some got kicked back because the file was too large.

and yes, some got back because I typed a wrong address:eek:

so please makes some room in your email, I will send them today:D

Thank you for this and all of your hard work. It's really appreciated.

Archived