Carnival FOD

ehfl

We're taking our first Carnival cruise in less than 2 weeks. (Carnival Valor)

We know that on RCL, you can post a FOD meeting on the bulletin board (if it's not already posted).

Where are the FOD meetings on Carnival posted? Are they in the daily Caper? Is there a bulletin board?

Thanks!

I'm been on three Carnival cruises. They post it in the Carnival Capers newsletter each day. On my first cruise on the Elation, they ony scheduled two meetings. On my last two cruises, there was one scheduled every night around 11 at the wine bar. The name had changed from FOD to GLBT for the meetings. We had a mix of mostly gay, but had some really cool straight couple come also.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the info. Anyone else travel on Carnival recently and know anything more about the FOD/GLBT? Is this informal, where everyone just shows up? Or do they have staff there?

I took the Carnival Victory last year from NYC to Canada and found the FOD listed each night about 11:00PM at the wine bar. However, most people preferred going to the piano bar next to it at the tables for more privacy and some of the younger folks preferred the tables in the rear of the dance club. The first night also had a FOD gathering at 7:00PM in the cigar bar below the dance club. All of the gatherings were informal.

Was just on the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore, MD May 23rd

The meetings were posted in the daily paper (Carnival Caper) they only had three meetings in the beginning. I guess enough people didn't show up so they may have cancelled any other meetings. Geehish, who wants to meet in the Lobby Lounge with all the other people?

Archived