Group Question

gbadge

We have booked 28 cabins for our group on Golden Princess to hawaii in march 2010. The question I have will princess make a room available for our use during the 14 day cruise. I have not been able to get an answer from princess regarding this issue. If anyone has been in a group in the past and has an answer I woud be very greatful.

I don't think that this will be a problem to get all of you together to dine. No matter what the TA will confirm for you before embarkation, just as soon as you board the ship, the same day, go and see the Maitre'D.

You are a big group, so you will make confirmation with him for the entire cruise. They can arrange it, i know that! :rolleyes:

We have booked 28 cabins for our group on Golden Princess to hawaii in march 2010. The question I have will princess make a room available for our use during the 14 day cruise. I have not been able to get an answer from princess regarding this issue. If anyone has been in a group in the past and has an answer I woud be very greatful.

If you are asking about a room for your group to meet (?), then yes, Princess will designate a place (usually a club) that isn't being used for something the day and time you want to set up a meeting. They will not make it available only to your group for the entire cruise, but if you pick specific dates, they try to coordinate it with you.

Normally, you can contact someone before your cruise to set this up.

Sounds like you want to contact the same person who handles the Cruise Critic Meet & Greets for you ship. They will work with you to schedule a time and place for your group to get together.

It is very simple. Just figure out when you would like to get everyone toether (many of the CC ones are on the first sea day), and select a time. Call the co-ordinator. TThey will take the info, verify with the ship that the room is available when you requested it and the confirm the arrangements with you.

Yes.

You can request to have your group meeting in the Wheelhouse Lounge or Skywalkers.

You need to contact Princess Cruise Onboard Coordinator

If you're looking for a room to hold a Meet & Greet for an hour or so one day, it shouldn't be a problem. However, if you are looking for a room to meet on all of the sea days, you would have to make arrangements well ahead of time. I know it's done for some groups who use the ship for meetings and I'm guessing there is a charge to use the room for the cruise. On my Sapphire cruise in April, a group booked Club Fusion for all of the sea days; passengers were not allowed in the room at all during the day as it was blocked off. When booking a room for the cruise, you're removing a venue for activities so that's why I'm guessing there would be a charge for doing so.

Archived