Made Final Payment!

cruisincory

Just curious. I don't know if you guys book excursions through the ship but if you do, did you notice if the excursion lists for your ports changed/expanded after you made final payment.

My cruise isn't until Nov and I haven't made my final payment yet. The excursion lists for the posts are several pages long but on my actual booking they are very short. I was wondering if they expanded after final payment. Thanks!

I made final payment for our 8/24 cruise this past Thursday. Even though I was sad to part with my money well I was even more excited when I realized it is more definate that I'm going. So I called my DD who is 16 and told her about it and she was screaming Yay!!! 62 days for drinks with a view. *sigh*

I made our final payment today for our cruise in November. Makes it more real, now that it has been finalized.

Our friends are joining us this year (their first cruise), so I need to start making plans for our excursions. I want them to love cruising as much as we do :).

Funny how making that payment makes it real. We leave in 24 days and it has been a while since I made our final payment. Took 6 or 8 weeks for my family to make their final payment. Once all 10 of us were paid for, the TRIP IS REAL.

I will be 50 right after the cruise and the last email I sent to my mom ended with:

(in my best 3 year old whine) I want to go NOWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwww!

We made our final payment today!!!! Nothing to do now but wait:eek::eek:

61 More Days!

I paid off our cruise about 3 weeks ago, and we don't sail until 11-15. Now all I have to do is figure where to come up with the money for the flight from Reno to Tampa.

Archived