Monarch- yes there's soft serve...

Just got off the Monarch yesterday, and I know last week there was confusion whether there was soft serve any longer.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is

It is located in the Windjammer, port side. You can when you walk in the machine is located between the doors that enter from the stairs area, and the sliding doors that you can access the pool.

It was yummy!!!!

A BIG THANK YOU ksuds!!!! I am the one that got blasted for saying there was one on the Monarch!:( One poster even said I may have it mixed up with another ship!:confused: It does sound like they move it around from side to side in the Windjammer.

Just got off the Monarch yesterday, and I know last week there was confusion whether there was soft serve any longer.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is

It is located in the Windjammer, port side. You can when you walk in the machine is located between the doors that enter from the stairs area, and the sliding doors that you can access the pool.

It was yummy!!!!

Thanks for confirming this!

Wow, they must have just put a soft serve machine on the Monarch because in May we never saw one (or anyone with a soft serve ice cream cone). Our choices were Ben & Jerry's or the afternoon snack buffett in Jade.

Awesome, I can't wait to sail her in just over a week.

Glad you solved the soft serve question.

And yes it is possible (even easy for me) to mix up amenities on ships. I’ve been on 14 RCCL ships and cannot, for example, recall the 24 hour coffee placement of each ship.

M

Archived