Water Slide and Random Question

matt082600

1. Does anyone know what the height requirement is for riding the water slide on the Miracle? Can a parent go down the slide with a child?

2. Does anyone know how to bold the title line? My posts always seem to display in "regular" font whereas most others posts are displayed in "bold" type.

Thanks!

1. Does anyone know what the height requirement is for riding the water slide on the Miracle? Can a parent go down the slide with a child?

2. Does anyone know how to bold the title line? My posts always seem to display in "regular" font whereas most others posts are displayed in "bold" type.

Thanks!

The waterslides that dump into a pool have a 48" height requirement - the slides that do not go into pool are 42".

I do think that a parent can go down at the same time as child. But I COULD be wrong.

I have no idea about the bold.

Thanks!

The bold ones are the threads you haven't read yet. Since you are the originating poster of a thread, the board systems considers you as having read your own post. If another user responds to it, it will be in bold again.

The waterslides that dump into a pool have a 48" height requirement - the slides that do not go into pool are 42".

I do think that a parent can go down at the same time as child. But I COULD be wrong.

I have no idea about the bold.

42 inches is the answer as they don't empty into the pool...

A parent can not ride with a child... one person at a time...

The titles that are in bold have experienced a change (edit, new post, etc...) since you last visited...

42 inches is the answer as they don't empty into the pool...

A parent can not ride with a child... one person at a time...

The titles that are in bold have experienced a change (edit, new post, etc...) since you last visited...

Thank you so much for the information!!!!!

Thanks!

Speaking of water slide requirements...

I know that RCL has weight restrictions for its on board facilities like the rock climbing wall. Does Carnival have the same restrictions for its water slides and the like?

Archived