Friends Booked - Want to sit at same dinner table

gbpakrfan

We are scheduled to be on Freedom in early September...and now our friends have also decided to join us (YIPPIE!!). We are both confirmed for early dinner, but we also want to sit at the same table. Does anyone know how to accomplish this ahead of time? Do I simply contact Carnival with our reservation information? Thanks for your replies.

Call whoever you booked with (TA, Carnival, PVP) with your friends booking number and they can link the reservations for dining. I would also suggest that your friends also call whoever they booked with and give them your booking number to link with theirs. It never hurts to double check to make sure.

I had booked with a pvp, and BIL booked with some on-line agency. He called my pvp with his booking #, and the pvp graciously linked the 2 reservations, so we will (in theory) dine together.

We just did this for our July cruise. I linked their booking number with ours and then they contacted their TA who was able to confirm that we were put together.

Just call your TA or Carnival (where you booked) afterwards to confirm that it has been done. It's much easier to handle ahead of time than on the ship.

Make sure that your reservations are linked from both ends. Unfortunately we tried this on our last cruise and when we got there they said they had no record of it, we even had our TA confirm directly with Carnival while I was on the phone with them and was assured we were linked, only to find out we werent, we had a party of 16, the 12 that booked together from one TA were linked, but our group was not, we booked with a different TA. The MD was able to get us a table right next to theirs on the first night. A table for 4 should be much easier to accomodate, if the linking doesnt work, you have from 1-3 the day you board to see the MD to correct it.

First taking care of linking your bookings. Then, when you get your sign & sail card check to see if you are at the same table. If not, immediately when getting onboard go to the dining room and see the MD. They are pretty good to try to accomidate passengers.

Archived