Prinsendam in less than 12 hours!!

Florida Lady

We are leaving Saturday (12/18) on the Prinsendam's Xmas/New Years Cruise.

Less than 12 hours and we will be at the ship. Luggage is all packed and ready to go. Lots of Luggage!! The advantage of not having to fly. As my husband says, "if you can fit it in the car you can take it". So I do. We are excited that the ship will be stopping in Grenada. We are taking items down for Hurricane relief including clothing for kids and adults. Also Coleman battery lamp, flashlights and batteries. Many people are still without electricity.

We are leaving Saturday (12/18) on the Prinsendam's Xmas/New Years Cruise.

Less than 12 hours and we will be at the ship. Luggage is all packed and ready to go. Lots of Luggage!! The advantage of not having to fly. As my husband says, "if you can fit it in the car you can take it". So I do. We are excited that the ship will be stopping in Grenada. We are taking items down for Hurricane relief including clothing for kids and adults. Also Coleman battery lamp, flashlights and batteries. Many people are still without electricity.

Florida Lady, Sounds like you will have a very Merry Christmas with lots of Giving in your Heart. What a wonderful way to spend the Holidays.

Bon Voyage!!!

I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and New Years on the Prinsendam. I think that your kindness will be rewarded someday in a better place.

Since I am sailing on the P. next May I would hope to read your review upon your return. I would be interested in learning if they are having any of the problems reported by others earlier this year and if the bedding has been replaced.

Warm regards and good sailing.

Ruffin:)

Archived