Door Decorations

tk22

I was going to make a poster for my door on my last cruise; but I didn't want to carry it and wasn't sure how to pack it without ruining the poster. Any suggestions??:rolleyes:

I was going to make a poster for my door on my last cruise; but I didn't want to carry it and wasn't sure how to pack it without ruining the poster. Any suggestions??:rolleyes:

Get two pieces of cardboard, place poster between the two pieces and tape the cardboard pieces together.

We use the large roll of gift wrap paper (8' long) and cover the whole door. Fold it over the top and bottom and tape on the inside.

It all rolls up and it easy to pack.

Great idea, thanks! Do you know how wide the cabin doors are on the Carnival Spirit? I think paper comes in 33 in. or 44 in. wide rolls, or some thing like that.

I think I read somewhere on CC that if you make it 21" w x 7' h, it would fit any Carnival door with enough to fold over and under the door. So that is the measurements I always use.

I dont cut the sides, I just fold in to make it the 21".

Archived