Poll: Would addition of educ. lectures skew you away from trying Carnival?

If you're open to Carnival, would addition of educ. lectures sway you toward RCI?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. If you're open to Carnival, would addition of educ. lectures sway you toward RCI?

• Yes. A thinking person's cruise line, vs. a "party ship," should offer these as sea day activities.
    • Possibly. It may not sway me, but I'd love to learn new things while cruising.
    • No, not interested. This is a vacation, not college.

I've never played bingo on any of my 9 cruises. I don't gamble. What % of people do these? I've never climbed the rock wall or ice skated on board. Again what % of passengers do this? Should we take these activities, along with the "dance" lessons away? NO, because there are people who really enjoy the above activities.

Should RCL offer lectures about ports, history, whales, and other things to enhance our experiences (or cooking demonstrations so we can try something new) YES. Will all people on board be interested?? Probably not, just like all people will not ride a flow rider.

There are no multiple choice/essay questions asked after the cruise. Only an evaluation of the speaker, if you choose to do one. I learned a lot about the whales, who were in the waters surrounding the ship, when I cruised to Mexico. I can't tell you about the shows I saw and enjoyed, but I remember a 45 minute presentation - power point and lecture, with a question answer period that truly enhanced my trip.:D PS. unlike "school" attendence is not taken, you will not serve detention for skipping, (ha! ha!);)

The question was about cruising options....not "what do you think of G'ma".

You bring it on yourself. We all know you love Carnival and hate Royal Caribbean. Move on already.

Oh wait, they don't like you on that board either. Nevermind.

Archived