Up Date Suite/Elite Perks

ca.native

Has anyone had RECENT info on the Sabatinis for breakfast on the Golden and do they still have a area at Skywalkers during the eve.? Any other info. on perks would be appreciated.

If I am not mistaken here, the evening cocktail party for Elite/Suites is offered only on the Ruby still, and has not expanded to the other ships in the fleet yet. Sabatinis breakfast should be available on the Golden, just as it is on the rest of the ships.

I asked the MD about this and he said it was in the works. ???

I thought it odd too.

Hummmmmmm, that's interesting, as from what I am told, it is even offered on the 'small' ships. Amazing that the Golden hasn't began the suite breakfast yet. Thanks!

Hummmmmmm, that's interesting, as from what I am told, it is even offered on the 'small' ships. Amazing that the Golden hasn't began the suite breakfast yet. Thanks!

Heck yeah, we took full advantage of it every day in February onboard The Island.

Strange that The Golden would be behind. . .

Mike:)

It was offered on the Pacific in February & March.

We were on the Golden in March for the Hawaii cruise and they had the breakfast in Sabatini's then. So yes, they do have it on the Golden. Or I should say they did have it. Can't imagine that it was stopped for Alaska cruises. Was the best breakfasts we have ever had on a ship.

We were on the Golden in March for the Hawaii cruise and they had the breakfast in Sabatini's then. So yes, they do have it on the Golden. Or I should say they did have it. Can't imagine that it was stopped for Alaska cruises. Was the best breakfasts we have ever had on a ship.

Good to hear!! We are on the Golden to Hawaii in November and are looking forward to breakfast. We had it on the Star in April and it is a WONDERFUL way to start the day! :D

Well I just called Princess to find out about Sabatini's and they assured me that the Golden has Sabatini Breakfast for Full Suites. When I told her that people were reporting that they have not been having it lately on the Golden, she said "Unless you know these people, you can't trust what they are saying." :rolleyes: ( I think it is more like, we can't trust anything that Princess says). I asked about that Happy Hour thing for Elites and Suites and she said that is not a perk and is up to the Cruise Director if they want to do that.

So I guess we don't really know if there is a Sabatini Breakfast on the Golden. They said it was instituted on the Golden in January. That the only ships that don't have it are the Sun, Dawn & Sea.

I e-mailed the ship about a month ago several times and they never answered my e-mails. So Unless someone is on the ship right now and in a full suite and has breakfast their or someone walks by in the morning and sees people having breakfast there, and posts for us, we won't know for sure.

Well I just called Princess to find out about Sabatini's and they assured me that the Golden has Sabatini Breakfast for Full Suites. When I told her that people were reporting that they have not been having it lately on the Golden, she said "Unless you know these people, you can't trust what they are saying." :rolleyes: ( I think it is more like, we can't trust anything that Princess says). I asked about that Happy Hour thing for Elites and Suites and she said that is not a perk and is up to the Cruise Director if they want to do that.

Thats funny, you should have said that to her!! :D

Donna5 posted ---'I asked about that Happy Hour thing for Elites and Suites and she said that is not a perk and is up to the Cruise Director if they want to do that."

On our recent Emerald cruise the PSD was at our luncheon table and I asked about the

Happy Hour for Elite and his response was quick and clear. He knew about the

event but Princess had not yet advised as to whether it would be installed fleet wide.

Everyone at our table urged him to promote the event with the chain of command.

Later I talked with the CD and he said that he had heard of the event but was of the

opinion it was in the test mode by Princess.

Both were all for the event and so were the 20 of so Elite that DW and I spoke with.

We have since sent a letter to Princess with our support for event and hope it will be implemented fleet wide.

Archived