Upgraded on the Sapphire Princess!

miniwheat

Congratulations on your upgrade. Just wondering what your sail date is? We have some in our group who booked guarantee’s for Sept sailing and have not received assignment yet, just wondering when this is usually done, and how much longer they are going to have to wait for cabin assignment/upgrades???

Congratulations on your upgrade. Just wondering what your sail date is? We have some in our group who booked guarantee’s for Sept sailing and have not received assignment yet, just wondering when this is usually done, and how much longer they are going to have to wait for cabin assignment/upgrades???

I'm already in Alaska touring around before my cruise on Sat. It took several months before I got a cabin, then just today got the upgrade.:)

I think my 'pretty sure' was incorrect. :o Here is a thread about the balcony cabins on the Sapphire: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=339224&highlight=covered+balconys+the+sapphire

Thanks for the info. Looks like I may have a little cover at least. I don't mind it being small as it's just the two of us anyway.:D

Archived