A few liquor/wine questions (coral princess)

Phishinyem

Hi everyone,

i've only sailed on Royal Carib. before and am sailing on the coral princess for 10 days in April. I've been reading these boards lately, and have heard a few people talk about picking up wine/beer/liquor to bring onboard with them.. a few questions..

1. If I bought a few bottles to bring onboard in Ft.Lauderdale.. does princess allow that? Also, if so, what's the limit to what you can bring onboard?

2. When you send bottles as a gift (we had a bottle of stoli getting sent to my mom's cabin) can they drink it in the room without a corkage charge?

3. what's the general price of drinks onboard? on the Adventure of the seas, 7 night, our bar tab was $800! This is a ten day!!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi everyone,

i've only sailed on Royal Carib. before and am sailing on the coral princess for 10 days in April. I've been reading these boards lately, and have heard a few people talk about picking up wine/beer/liquor to bring onboard with them.. a few questions..

1. If I bought a few bottles to bring onboard in Ft.Lauderdale.. does princess allow that? Also, if so, what's the limit to what you can bring onboard? How much can you drink? There is no reasonable limit.

2. When you send bottles as a gift (we had a bottle of stoli getting sent to my mom's cabin) can they drink it in the room without a corkage charge? Yes, no problem, no corkage.

3. what's the general price of drinks onboard? on the Adventure of the seas, 7 night, our bar tab was $800! This is a ten day!! Normal drinks from $3.50 - $5.50 depending on brand and drink..

Thanks in advance :)

You are welcome

Archived