My Time Dining

SueG

yes, yes, yes, and yes

MTD is a great thing! Right after dinner on one evening, you can make your request for the next evening. We LOVED our waitstaff and so we scheduled our dinners around a time when there was a table for 8 in their area, but you can certainly move around if you want....and you can dine at a different time each evening if you want.

Has anyone done "My Time" dining? Can you go to dinner at different time each night?........ and request to sit in different areas. Also can you request table for

2, 4 6, or 8????:)

Yes, you can go to dinner at a different time or the same time each night, whatever you prefer. You can reserve a specific time for each evening or just show up each evening when you want to dine. You can also request the size table you prefer and indicate whether you want to join others who are open to sharing their table, or dine by yourselves. You may sit at different tables but the My Time Dining section of the main dining room is in a specific area on one level of the dining room so you are restricted to that degree. Our experience on Navigator of the Seas indicated that they were pretty successful in offering both traditional and my time dining without one infringing on the other.:)

Archived