Have Dial-Up and need deck plans!

Brahmama

I've been searching for an hour (no kidding) and can't find deck plans on the Eurodam without checking in. Already have a cabin reserved, but thinking of changing.

I've searched on here too, with no luck. I *know* there has to be online deck plans available and decided to humble myself and ask for help!!!

The Dial-Up is unbelievably slow with all the pics. And no, I can't get DSL where we live. Believe me, we've tried (and tried)

Thanks. :confused:

On the HAL website, click on the "Onboard Our Ships" tab at the top and select "Eurodam". On the following page, there is a "Deck Plan" link on the left side.

Yes, dial-up can be slow ... altho I can get other faster services, I stay with my dial-up because it's sooooooo cheap, as am I.

Hi ~ Try going to the HAL website, then hover (do not click!) your cursor over the 'Onboard our Ships' option on the gold colored strip near the top of the page. You will get a 'drop down' menu. Move your cursor to "Onboard our Ships' option on that area and then click on the Eurodam. On the left side of the Eurodam page, about half way down, there will be 'Deck Plan' option. Click on that and you should be in business.

If this doesn't work for you, send me an email at Ladyputt at aol dot com and I will send you another option.

Added in Edit: Sorry I was late on the draw... others helped out while I was typing!

Archived