Two nights?

Just curious, I know there 3 night and 4 night cruises happen on the same boat, and together they make a week. What about the 5 nighters? Is there such a thing as a 2 night cruise, or do they match up with a 9 nighter to complete 2 weeks?

Just curious..:rolleyes:

I just received my RCL visa bill yesterday. There is some kind of drawing for a free "2 night exclusive event at sea on Oasis of the Seas". You can also win a 7 night cruise (but in fine, fine print it says it is for any ship but OAS???). Two of those 7 night cruises will be given away. There are also 4 gift cards being given away. Every time you use the card, you are automatically entered into this contest.:)

I kinda scratched my head when I read this four page flyer announcing "It's the INCREDIBLE OASIS of the SEAS Sweepstakes":D You could win one of four exciting prize packages. :) Then read the small print that the 7 day cruise was for any ship EXCEPT Oasis.:confused::(

There must be some kind of 2 day Oasis cruise, or they couldn't give it away.:confused:

I just received my RCL visa bill yesterday. There is some kind of drawing for a free "2 night exclusive event at sea on Oasis of the Seas". You can also win a 7 night cruise (but in fine, fine print it says it is for any ship but OAS???). Two of those 7 night cruises will be given away. There are also 4 gift cards being given away. Every time you use the card, you are automatically entered into this contest.:)

I kinda scratched my head when I read this four page flyer announcing "It's the INCREDIBLE OASIS of the SEAS Sweepstakes":D You could win one of four exciting prize packages. :) Then read the small print that the 7 day cruise was for any ship EXCEPT Oasis.:confused::(

There must be some kind of 2 day Oasis cruise, or they couldn't give it away.:confused:

Probably a pre-inaugural.

I just received my RCL visa bill yesterday. There is some kind of drawing for a free "2 night exclusive event at sea on Oasis of the Seas". You can also win a 7 night cruise (but in fine, fine print it says it is for any ship but OAS???).

The 2 nighter is the pre-inaugural. Basically, it means you could win an invite since no one pays on pre-innaugurals anyway.

But yea, the rest seemed pretty ridiculous to me. The whole flyer was showcasing the Oasis and advertised a free cruise, but then in the fine print, it says not including Oasis. :rolleyes: That's BOA for ya!

Archived