Suit and Tie

I certainly enjoyed this thread. Makes me think about a guest room FULL of clothes, and then the every cruise "honey, you better start getting your clothes together", about a month out. I tell her I will, a couple of times a week, till the night before, and then get chewed out because she has to press everything to get wrinkled in the bags.

It all ends up fine, we have fun, and bring home a lot of clean clothes.

Say hi to the HD, Julian Brackenbury, from Al and Donna.

Al

I certainly enjoyed this thread. Makes me think about a guest room FULL of clothes, and then the every cruise "honey, you better start getting your clothes together", about a month out. I tell her I will, a couple of times a week, till the night before, and then get chewed out because she has to press everything to get wrinkled in the bags.

It all ends up fine, we have fun, and bring home a lot of clean clothes.

Say hi to the HD, Julian Brackenbury, from Al and Donna.

Al

What is HD (doesn't register)

I see you had/have a owners suite. We a A3 suite. It is a Garden or Courtyard Villa suite or something. I am not really sure. She tells me it is suppose to be very nice. For what this thing is costing, it better be.

We have yet to experience the Europe cruises so I would suggest that you communicate with your roll calls. Check recent voyages as well in order to gauge.

We have always brought attire for Dress up or not Night and on many other nights I have worn dresses and husband has worn a sports jacket. That is how we had been acccustomed to cruising and even on our Alaskan voyage we dressed similarly.

We have just returned from a Bermuda cruise on the Dawn and it seemed that there was no dress code at all.

Men and women were wearing jeans and shorts to dinner. Even our night at Cagney's the man at the next table was wearing cargo shorts.

I for one do not understand this as there was a dress code sign posted outside at the desk.

I guess that freestyle is becoming free-for-all.

What is HD (doesn't register)

I see you had/have a owners suite. We a A3 suite. It is a Garden or Courtyard Villa suite or something. I am not really sure. She tells me it is suppose to be very nice. For what this thing is costing, it better be.

HD= hotel director. He is everywhere, insuring the cruise is the best possible. The courtyard is truly wonderful. My pictures in the signature line show it quite well.

Al

Archived