Puzzle rings in Greece?

bellagirl

Hi-I'm writing this for a friend of mine-her daughter will be in and around Athens on a school trip and she wants to know if she can find a puzzle ring there. It's a gold ring that once taken apart has only one way of being put back together again. Has anyone ever heard of one and would know if it is available in Greece?

My friend and I both thank you. Shelly:)

Thanks for posting this! I've never heard of these, but I went to puzzlering.com and they look really fun. I think they'd be a great gift and tiny to pack which is a bonus.

So for those of you that have seen them in Greece or Turkey, did they have inexpensive ones also (such as under $35) or were there only expensive gold ones? Did you only see them in jewelry stores?

Yes, you can find at Pandrosou street these rings but I don't know about prices... Turkey and Rhodes have better prices than Athens...

D4@ I have see some "rock" guys at Athens roads who sale rings like this but not gold...

I'd like a real gold one for myself and less expensive ones for gifts.

Where they are available they are often made in silver as well as gold. I have one of each somewhere :-)

A good store should also have a range, starting from 4 interlocking rings and going up from there.

Happy shopping!

Mands

• 2 weeks later...

Archived