Roll Call Pride Scandinavia & Russia, 8/29

Paminflorida

Ok, we are leaving in one week - last chance for anyone sailing on Pride next week to join us for the "Between Friends" promotion. As long as you didn't receive more than a 45% discount, you can receive a $1500 credit towards excursions. Let us know ASAP if you think you qualify -- we have 2 couples and only need 1 more!

we only have 4 more days at home!!! Think we might have a nice empty ship....although I know another 4 who are getting on after our first 12 days.....:D

When last (almost a month ago now) checked, my TA said there were 10 unsold cabins

oh wonderful Vikings....now I have a new "toy" to play with for a few hours!! :D It is now 2.45 AM and for some strange reason I have already been awake for over an hour! Maybe I am just a wee bit excited? Still have hours and hours before we leave home.....

oh wonderful Vikings....now I have a new "toy" to play with for a few hours!! :D It is now 2.45 AM and for some strange reason I have already been awake for over an hour! Maybe I am just a wee bit excited? Still have hours and hours before we leave home.....

Granny,

Your new toy can also show your hotel at "Rådhuspladsen" (Copenhagen town hall square) and you can virtually walk all the way back to and passing "Nyhavn" towards the end where you see the Opera to the right and to the left a white building the Maersk head quarter, behind this building is where Pride is docking.

I hope you and everybody onboard Pride will have a wonderfull trip:).

T&T

I couldnt find Radhuspladsen...what street should I have been looking at? I tried them all...suppose I was "walking" in the wrong direction!! :(

What sort of temperature can I expect when I arrive "tomorrow"? Yesterday it was 35C here...today its heading to the 30's again.....and its the middle of winter!! :eek:

I couldnt find Radhuspladsen...what street should I have been looking at? I tried them all...suppose I was "walking" in the wrong direction!! :(

What sort of temperature can I expect when I arrive "tomorrow"? Yesterday it was 35C here...today its heading to the 30's again.....and its the middle of winter!! :eek:

Granny,

It starts at the middle of Stroeget and the arrow points towards Nyhavn-- So go opposite to the end and you will find Rådhuspladsen.

use the map under to find street names.

Temperature( all of Denmark is airconditioned :eek:) is right now 21c.

T&T

Archived