CURRENT CD's - ALL SHIPS

sea_u_onboard

So glad to hear Big Tex is a CD -- he was just a social host on the Miracle, last year. Karl with a K was there, too, in August 2004. I'd like to know where he went to, too!

xoxo

Maggi

Big Tex was the Asst CD on the Celebration when we were there in March. He was very visible, so maybe they were grooming him for CD. He did a great rendition of Devil Went Down to Georgia! Risa was our CD, and she did a good job I thought.

I'd have taken Rosie O'Donnell over this lady. You're right though. Now that you've made the comparison, she brings to mind Rosie. This lady's voice boomed so loud!!! If you were snoozing on deck, no matter where you were, your nap was over. I will try to avoid her for the next cruise.

Anyone know who might be on the Liberty in January 2006?

Is Shawn Bussey back on the Sensation now? I REALLY did not like her - we skipped the shore talks, the debarkation talk, and almost skipped the past guest party because I found her so objectionable. PLEASE somebody tell me another CD is on the Sensation!

in a year's time and the trick is getting to know her. She can really be a hoot. We got to know her better on our "Pub Crawl" on the Sensation last Thanksgiving. And we sailed with her again last month on the Spirit. And I happen to know that she is very well liked by the Social Hosts that work for her. So that is a good sign... A male social host who was getting engaged to a Camp Carnival counselor needed some "expertise" in the ring department. Shawn knew his fiance' and went with him to help pick out the ring. The fiance' was thrilled with their selection.

I do know that Shawn puts in unbelievable hours (until 3:30AM some mornings) to make sure your cruise is the best it can be. So if you sail with her again, tell her Terrence's "cruise mother" said hello. And tell Tina (Shawn's new assistant CD ) that " Cher " (from the Alaska talent show) said hello.

We just got back sailing on the Pride (8/7-8/14), Chris Jefferson is the cruise director, not Greg Kneale. He retired few months back already, and they have gone through several CDs subsequent to his retirement, there has two previous CDs prior to Chris. Chris is okay. We had a great time!

Eli

We were so bummed that we missed Greg Kneale by a week. We went on the Pride in June and they said he just left. :( We had Lenny Anderson and I hope never to have him again! He's been on board way too long.

I wonder why they've gone through 2 or 3 cd's just in the past few months since Greg on the Pride? :confused:

We'll be on the Liberty in Jan. and would love to have Greg, but sounds like he won't be there. :(

I'd rather be on a cruise with a poor cd than not on a cruise at all. But we've found they can really add to your cruise if you have a good one.

Here is the current list of CD's that I have compiled from everyone's input:

Celebration: Risa Barns

Conquest: Stuart Dunns

Destiny: Skip

Ecstasy: Rebecca Llewellyn

Elation: Jorge Solano

Fantasy: Matt Goodwin

Fascination: Wee Jimmy

Glory: Mark Price

Holiday: Paul Santley

Imagination: Jeff Bronson

Inspiration: DarcyKnieval

Legend: Brett Allens

Liberty: John Heald starting in July until 1st week of December

Miracle: Mark Hawkins, assistant Karl

Paradise: Trevor Brock

Pride: Chris Jefferson

Sensation: Greg Hutson

Spirit: Shawn Bussey

Triumph: Matt Ross

Valor: Joshua Riffe

Victory: Ronen Vilenski

Here is the current list of CD's that I have compiled from everyone's input:

Celebration: Risa Barns

Conquest: Stuart Dunns

Destiny: Skip

Ecstasy: Rebecca Llewellyn

Elation: Jorge Solano

Fantasy: Matt Goodwin

Fascination: Wee Jimmy

Glory: Mark Price

Holiday: Paul Santley

Imagination: Jeff Bronson

Inspiration: DarcyKnieval

Legend: Brett Allens

Liberty: John Heald starting in July until 1st week of December

Miracle: Mark Hawkins, assistant Karl

Paradise: Trevor Brock

Pride: Chris Jefferson

Sensation: Greg Hutson

Spirit: Shawn Bussey

Triumph: Matt Ross

Valor: Joshua Riffe

Victory: Ronen Vilenski

The CD for the Imagination is incorrect. We just got off of it and it was Brent MItchell.

I thought Michael Mullane was on the Spirit again??

I just checked a review from July and Shawn was the CD then. We rely on other cruisers and reviews to keep us informed. Michael may be on vacation. I'll keep checking the reviews and this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived