Connecting balconies on the Ruby?

Drews_Cruise

We have selected a balcony cabin on the Caribe deck of the Ruby and our friends are in the cabin next door. I noticed that most floors have the connecting balcony door that can be opened between cabins. Most photos I have looked at clearly show the doors between balconies except on the Caribe. Does anyone know if the Caribe actually has the doors between balconies or is it only on the other decks? Does anyone have a photo that shows this?:confused:

Firewalls are found where the cabin numbers jump IE: 100-200 series, so if you are both in the same series 100's, 200's etc you will be ok. :)

oh that is a good tip, makes sense, but wasn't aware of it, thanks... love CC boards

• 2 weeks later...

we also have cabins next to each other on the Ruby (Caribe deck). So, if rooms are C423 and C427, balcony doors should open? btw, is this a good location since it's near the lifts? Do the elevators open on the stairwell side or on the panoramic lift side? I know there will be foot traffic but hoping that it won't be extremely noisy.

we also have cabins next to each other on the Ruby (Caribe deck). So, if rooms are C423 and C427, balcony doors should open? btw, is this a good location since it's near the lifts? Do the elevators open on the stairwell side or on the panoramic lift side? I know there will be foot traffic but hoping that it won't be extremely noisy.

Yes, your balcony doors should open, no problem.

Remember, the lifts are in their own little alcove and none open directly into the hallways. We have often had staterooms in this area of the lifts and never had a problem with noise or too much foot traffic. The only ones using the lift will be those going to their staterooms.

Archived