Bora Bora Can you use any hotel beaches or?

I was wondering if you can take a taxi to any of the nice hotels and use the beaches or pay a day fee? I remember several years ago there was a excursion on the PG I believe it was to the Le Meridian Hotel but I don't see it any more.

Also the Motus, the afternoon ones How Do you get to them?

Is there anyplace to rent wave runners or basically just on the ship?

Thanks

I know you can take a cab to the beach in Bora Bora, but there are not many beaches. I think Matira is the only one. The PG's motu is great and they have a beautiful beach there. I think the tenders run every hour or so, maybe more frequently. They also have cold drinks on the motu.

You need to set up excursions to do the jet skis, the PG doesn't actually have them, they contract with outside operators. You might be able to find something, but most likely you would have to have a guide.

The Tahaa motu has tenders running to it all day long!

Drifting is right, not many beaches on Bora Bora, mostly on the motus, so Matira is just about it.

The motu is wonderful, beautiful sand beach, clear water, great view of the island, bring your reef shoes. Tenders run regularly from the ship.

Archived