serenade junior suites- noisy?

I am leaning towards a junior suite on the Serenade of the Seas for next June. My only concern is that they are on deck 10 and deck 11 is the Windjammer and pool and day spa. For those of you that have had suites on deck 10, did you notice any noise from above? Thanks for any help in advance.

You may hear the occassional chair scraping, if you're under the outside portion of WJ, but otherwise they are pretty quiet. You'll most likely hear more through your hallway door than from above. There's really nothing that should disturb sleep...

We LOVE deck 10, since it's an easy 1 flight to the pool, which is where we hang out!

We just returned from Alaska on the Serenade and had a D1 aft balcony on deck 10. Absolutely loved it and very minimal noise. Like the other poster said, we heard the moving of chairs once in a great while but nothing to ever bother us. Then again, in Alaska, with the weather we had, I don't think too many people were eating in the outside area!;)

We were in cabin 1590 for our recent Radiance repositioning cruise from Chile and we could hear the loading noise and the cleaning action of the dish washers from the Windjammer late in the evening typically between midnight and 2PM.

Archived