Children's Tuxedos

mzche1999

Another alternative, we cruised last Summer (Me and my 12 year old son) For the one "formal" night, I had purchased my son a pair of perma pressed walking shorts in white that I paired up with a white shirt and blue tie. He had a dark blue blazer and matching kneesox and it looked great and fit it fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey parents! Just a tip. I have been planning for our wedding in nov. and went to a site called bravobridesdotcom and if you look on the side they have a section for men and it had several tuxes and suits for boy for sale.

They are usally all used once for a wedding.And were very cheap.

I got a calvin klein suit for my fiance for 50 dollars and a tux that came with shorts for my little one for 25$ Great deals to be had and a nice selection of formal dresses and shoes. I would rather buy gently used i know some people think thats weird but it saves me lots of money i can spend on trips!

Good luck to all and i am sure your babies will look awesome.

For those of you considering a tuxedo for a young one I think it is a perfect idea. Our children started cruising with us when they were quite young; boy and girl. Our son would wear a tuxedo and our daughter nice dresses. They are now both in their 20's. We have so many nice memories from these cruises and we now look back at the pictures we have with the family all dressed up. These are memories that last a lifetime.

Are you required to do this? Of course not. But for us we realize that life is very short and that before you know it the kids are all grown up and out of the house. It's nice to have these memories. We didn't spend a fortune to do this and if we could do it again we would.

Keith

• 4 months later...

Archived