Special Restaurant San Pedro

ca.native

Another vote for Neil's - it's a wonderful Italian place, with terrific food. Google it and you can see the menu. I haven't been to 7th Street Chophouse.

If you have a car, Think Prime is a nice steakhouse that opened in December of 2008 on Western Avenue near Summerland. And if you really want to splurge, visit one of the restaurants at Terranea in Rancho Palos Verdes, the next town over. I haven't been over there yet, but it's a very posh resort that just opened up.

Thanks for all your help. Yesterday a friend that was there said that there is restaurant near SP that they went to a few years ago. She could not remember the name but it was _ _ Lighthouse. Any body heard about that place?

I've been to Parker's Lighthouse once. The food was good (I had sushi) but the service was so-so. At one point the waiter was too lazy to walk around to the other side of the table to serve an entree, so he basically dropped the hot plate into our friend's hands.:eek:

It's a pretty touristy place - not one I would pick for a special anniversary dinner.

Archived