3rd person in the Spirit Balcony ??

x2tpd

If we are in a cabin (9606) with three people are we going to have a pullman bed or the sofa bed?? Our cabin only shows third person occupancy...not the 3/4 person occupancy of some.

I don't know about your specific cabin, but we were in a balcony on Deck 11 that was in the same part of the ship (and I assume the same category). Our DD slept in the sofa bed, which folded out to a very uncomfortable double (small double). Here are two hints:

If you might want to access the balcony while someone is sleeping in this bed, move the desk/vanity chair out from under the desk/vanity before the sofa bed is opened up. We put it along the wall next to the desk- and put our cooler on it. Without the chair in the way, you have a few more inches to squeeze by the foot of the sofa bed.

The metal bars (of the frame) can be felt under the thin mattress. One bar was right at DD's shoulders, so we put the extra blankets (look in your closet) under the mattress to pad the bars. Or ask for an egg crate mattress pad. Much better!

This was our first and only balcony. DD really prefers the pullman beds (actually, she now prefers her own cabin!). You'll have two chairs and a small table on the balcony (we put the desk chair out there if we all wanted to sit down- but it was tight)!

We loved the Spirit so much that we cruised her again in March- in an inside.

If we are in a cabin (9606) with three people are we going to have a pullman bed or the sofa bed?? Our cabin only shows third person occupancy...not the 3/4 person occupancy of some.

All of the Balcony cabins on the Spirit have a sofa bed for the 3rd person.

There are no balconies on the NCL Spirit that have quad (4) occupancy.

the Spirit doesn't have too many cabins that sleep 4. I think most will have a sofa bed.

Nita

the Spirit doesn't have too many cabins that sleep 4. I think most will have a sofa bed.

Nita

Hi Nita,

I just want to clarify the quad occupancy on the Spirit. I have done a lot of research on this ship since we travel as a family of 4.

All quad cabins have two lower beds, a trundle or a pull out, and 1 upper as the bed configuration, There are no cabins for 4 with 2 upper berths and 2 lower berths.

The quad occupancy cabins on the Spirit are limit to inside cabins and about 9 oceanview cabins (with porthole) on deck 4.

There are no balcony cabins that are for 4 passengers.

There are no suites that can accomodate 4 in a cabin. This goes for the AA, AB. AC, and AD. There are no mini-suites on the Spirit.

There are some large inside cabins on the Spirit that are between 175 to 200 sq. feet. Some are 5035, 6035, 6535. There are some others on the high decks.

The only connecting cabins on the Spirit are balconies to balconies or some suites to balconies or other suites.

I have searched this ship both in person, with NCL, my TA, and online. I love the Spirit and since we need a cabin for 4, I have searched every possible option that I can think of to fit 4 comfortable in a cabin and this is what I have found out. I am passing it on in case it helps anyone trying to book a cabin for 4 on the Spirit.

I realize that the original question was about 3 in a cabin and hopefully I have answered this earlier for the OP.

Archived