Roll Call Seabourn Ody. 9/12-19 Athens-Istanbul

djbesq1

Hello All,

We're Deb & Mike from Hinsdale, IL. Delighted to be taking our first ever cruise on the beautiful Odyssey:p. Would love to know who else will be joining us. Please let us know who is going to be along for the voyage

Hello All,

We're Deb & Mike from Hinsdale, IL. Delighted to be taking our first ever cruise on the beautiful Odyssey:p. Would love to know who else will be joining us. Please let us know who is going to be along for the voyage. Sept. 12-19 Athens/Greek Isles/Istanbul.

Deb and Mike,

Well as we Seabournites say -- you have started at the top and can never go back!We won't be on but our friends B&G from Florida will be -- there get on the end of August and will be on for three weeks.Have fun.

Hi - my wife (Trudy) and I (George) are from Toronto, Canada and will also be on the cruise to celebrate our 25th Anniversary. Kids will be in school and this will be our first cruise without them since our honeymoon. Our honeymoon cruise was also in the Greek Isles but it was very low end (a converted US battleship I think). We splurged this time.

Archived