Wine purchased at port

DP

We have a b-2-b cruise booked and wondered if we bought wine at one of our port stops and it is taken when we re-board do we get it sent to our cabin the night before the end of the 1st cruise?

We have a b-2-b cruise booked and wondered if we bought wine at one of our port stops and it is taken when we re-board do we get it sent to our cabin the night before the end of the 1st cruise?

It is not supposed to be sent until the end of your second cruise, but maybe you'll get lucky and they will do it at the end of the first. If you have people you trust who are only doing the first leg, you could have the wine stored in their name and then have them give you the wine once it is delivered to them. :D

Depends on your cabin steward also as he/she is the one that delivers it to your cabin. If you get one that plays by the rules...........you will get it at the end of the second cruise.

If you get one that doesn't care...........or forgets that you are doing a b2b, then you may see it at the end of the first cruise.

Depends on your cabin steward also as he/she is the one that delivers it to your cabin. If you get one that plays by the rules...........you will get it at the end of the second cruise.

If you get one that doesn't care...........or forgets that you are doing a b2b, then you may see it at the end of the first cruise.

On one of our 14 day B2B's, I had forgotten all about the special bottle of liquor I had bought on our first Port day out. :o So when the cabin attendant brought it to us the last night, 12 days later, I had to give it to him because I did not save room in my suitcase for it. :(

He was thrilled. :D

On one of our 14 day B2B's, I had forgotten all about the special bottle of liquor I had bought on our first Port day out. :o So when the cabin attendant brought it to us the last night, 12 days later, I had to give it to him because I did not save room in my suitcase for it. :(

He was thrilled. :D

I belive I would have left him some dirty clothes.:D

I belive I would have left him some dirty clothes.:D

Now why didn't I think of that. :D :D :D That is too funny. ;)

I might have done that too, but I didn't even think to save plastic bags to

wrap it in. To take a chance on ruining my clothes was not worth the

bottle.

It was the old saying, "What was I thinking?" except I wasn't.:o

On both B2B cruises we have taken all alcohol was delivered to the room at the end of the first leg.

Archived