One last Travel Card Question

I know, if I want to take advantage of the 2/1 offers from the London Travel Card, I must buy that card at a rail station. My question is can I buy it at any rail station or does it have to be certain ones??. As I previously said, we will be staying at the Hilton Tower Bridge and it is fairly close to the Tower of London. We would like to explore the Tower, and I know I can get a 2/1 admission with the Rail Travel Card. Can I buy this at the closest Rail Station, or do I have to go to a main station, like Victoria??> I believe the closest rail station is London Bridge, so can I purchase my travel card there and take advantage of the 2/1 offers??

Any rail station. The key is to get a travelcard printed with the National Rail logo, rather than the London Underground one. Therefore, beware at stations that are both rail and tube stations - make sure that you get the ticket from a machine in the rail part of the station, rather than the underground one. If you're unsure or hesitant, just go to a ticket office with a real person (rather than a machine), explaiin what you want to do, and they should be able to help.

Archived