Any Photos of 9A cabins on Victory?

ukdeblarz

I know but do you have to call to book these rooms or can you book online? What Category are these rooms? I've never booked one, or even looked at getting one.

These rooms are available right online or you can call Carnival directly to book. I dealt directly with Carnival because I have to in order to get the military rate. DH and I are both former Navy and they extend the discount to honorably discharged veterans.

Just tell Carnival you want an aft wrap. I didn't even know they existed until I called our PVP and told him I wanted an aft room. He actually suggested the wrap. We grabbed it!!

Here are 9A aft wrap pictures of 7425 on the Triumph:

2666814670059461464S500x500Q85.jpg

2929915940059461464S500x500Q85.jpg

2061955700059461464S500x500Q85.jpg

2718781140059461464S500x500Q85.jpg

2285085420059461464S500x500Q85.jpg

Thank you so much for the pictures. It looks like there is a lot of actual foot space in the room that the regular rooms don't have.

The couch also appears to be smaller than the one in a regular balcony room. Is that correct?

Also did you try to get a lounger on your balcony?

2061955700059461464S500x500Q85.jpg

2718781140059461464S500x500Q85.jpg

2285085420059461464S500x500Q85.jpg

Thank you so much

for showing us your well-done photos of an aft wrap cabin!

Geez...for years I've been reading about these 'great' aft wrap cabins

but now I've seen the photos of the weird space inside

I know I don't want one.

A big balcony simply isn't that important:

I much prefer a decent sized and shaped cabin!

I can only figure that the oversize balcony must be very impressive

or large or useful somehow

to justify the acclaim these aft wrap cabins attract.

Thanks for the photos of 7425 on the Triumph! I expect it is similar to the Victory?

Cabin preference is such a personal thing, isn't it?

I actually prefer the bigger balcony. I would live out there if I could!

I am more excited now than ever. Thanks everyone for the photos.

We really enjoyed the unusual shape and size of the cabin. I think the sofa isn't much smaller than the other sofas on the ship. I do think that the sofas are smaller on the Destiny class ships than the newer ships, though.

We liked the extra room on both sides of the bed. Lots of room to store luggage and bags. The closets are a bit smaller, and I did miss shelves in the closet, but it wasn't bad at all. I really, really liked the windows--it was a bright and cheery cabin.

We never tried to get a lounger on the balcony. On the Canada cruise, we wouldn't have stayed too long out there. However, the chairs on the balcony reclined, and with two small tables we could use the tables as footrests and make the chairs more like loungers.

Like someone else posted....not all 9A's are wraps.

On the Spirit class ships, the some of the Cat 11's are the wraps, none of the 9A's are.

Be sure to check out the deck plans when booking an aft wrap.

Thank you so much

for showing us your well-done photos of an aft wrap cabin!

Geez...for years I've been reading about these 'great' aft wrap cabins

but now I've seen the photos of the weird space inside

I know I don't want one.

A big balcony simply isn't that important:

I much prefer a decent sized and shaped cabin!

I can only figure that the oversize balcony must be very impressive

or large or useful somehow

to justify the acclaim these aft wrap cabins attract.

Our cabin on the Conquest did not look like this at all. Lets see if I can attached a couple of pictures.

DSC00857.jpg.ed8effc7e65a14ba632a7f713403c683.jpg

DSC00856.jpg.e079647312011762e64235ad5c92db6b.jpg

DSC00841.jpg.ffcb406359c7b73bdef8d41eca9fe17c.jpg

DSC00858.jpg.072d10d0487f838c5ae8776d81e37192.jpg

We really enjoyed the unusual shape and size of the cabin. I think the sofa isn't much smaller than the other sofas on the ship. I do think that the sofas are smaller on the Destiny class ships than the newer ships, though.

We liked the extra room on both sides of the bed. Lots of room to store luggage and bags. The closets are a bit smaller, and I did miss shelves in the closet, but it wasn't bad at all. I really, really liked the windows--it was a bright and cheery cabin.

We never tried to get a lounger on the balcony. On the Canada cruise, we wouldn't have stayed too long out there. However, the chairs on the balcony reclined, and with two small tables we could use the tables as footrests and make the chairs more like loungers.

Thanks for the info. We did the same thing last year with the table and our feet.

Our cabin on the Conquest did not look like this at all. Lets see if I can attached a couple of pictures.

Nice pictures thanks

Looks like a lot less closet and drawer space compared to a normal balcony, but I guess thats the price you pay for that HUGE balcony :)

We had 8428 on Victory and had 2 large closets; a 6 drawer dresser and 2 night stands with drawers. Plenty of storage and luggage easily fit under the bed. DH is a diver so we bring a lot of stuff.

Balcony was awesome. From looking at other 9A pictures the configurations on each are VERY different.

We didn't have any problems with noise from Lido above (morning or night). Deck is pretty quiet in morning since it just has pool and bar directly above you.

We have 6483 on the Liberty in Feb. I didn't notice a couch, but 2 chairs and a table. We have a couch, as we have 3 of us. We had to go with a 9A on Upper deck due to that reason. But truthfully, I think I would have picked that one anyway, or maybe deck 8, not 7. I'd rather have more aft balcony than side, but that's just me.

We have 6483 on the Liberty in Feb. I didn't notice a couch, but 2 chairs and a table. We have a couch, as we have 3 of us. We had to go with a 9A on Upper deck due to that reason. But truthfully, I think I would have picked that one anyway, or maybe deck 8, not 7. I'd rather have more aft balcony than side, but that's just me.

You are correct, in seeing that we had two chairs and a table, there wasn't a couch.

We are booked again in cabin 6483 for our upcoming cruise, and we have booked our friends into cabin 6452 (the other aft-wrap on deck 6). I will see if their cabin is any different than ours, and hopefully post some pictures.

That's strange about the Liberty: I would have thought the cabins would all be pretty similar in the Conquest class.

You are correct, in seeing that we had two chairs and a table, there wasn't a couch.

We are booked again in cabin 6483 for our upcoming cruise, and we have booked our friends into cabin 6452 (the other aft-wrap on deck 6). I will see if their cabin is any different than ours, and hopefully post some pictures.

That's strange about the Liberty: I would have thought the cabins would all be pretty similar in the Conquest class.

I am guessing they are not. I have 6452 on my upcoming Freedom cruise. It is booked as having a couch and can hold three people. The PVP was able to book it anyway as there are only two of us in the cabin.

• 4 weeks later...
These rooms are available right online or you can call Carnival directly to book. I dealt directly with Carnival because I have to in order to get the military rate. DH and I are both former Navy and they extend the discount to honorably discharged veterans.

Ok let me start by saying i have been reading and reading these review for countless hours about the 8g and 9a cabins , i currently have 8g cabin 8355 booked on the Carnival Destiny for october 24, 2009 on a 5 night cruise to the western carribean. I think according to what i have read i currently have one of the best 8g cabins as far as location and size however im looking to make it even better if possible currently almost all of the 9a cabins are still available i want to know if its worth spending the extra 500.00 to upgrade to a 9a and should i even consider a suite i love the idea of the vip check in but sounds like the aft wraps are even better than the suites well please let me know what u think of the 9as and suits and if so which one would u guys reccomend on getting the noise above on lido doesnt bother me im still pretty young so im one of the last to go to bed and still first to get up but love having the best of the best and havnt had anything before but a side balcony cabin so any input on what i should do would be greatly appreciated ?

We've had suites twice - Glory and Miracle - but we booked our next cruise on Conquest specifically because we could get an aft wrap cabin. The suites are nice, but we really enjoy the balcony more than the cabin. (And now that we're Platinum, we get VIP check-in anyway.:D)

We've had suites twice - Glory and Miracle - but we booked our next cruise on Conquest specifically because we could get an aft wrap cabin. The suites are nice, but we really enjoy the balcony more than the cabin. (And now that we're Platinum, we get VIP check-in anyway.:D)

which aftwrap did u book port or starboad , which seems to be better? which deck did u book on , i want alot of sun on whatever aft wrap i choose but it looks like some have a complete roof like type thing over it ?

which aftwrap did u book port or starboad , which seems to be better? which deck did u book on , i want alot of sun on whatever aft wrap i choose but it looks like some have a complete roof like type thing over it ?

We booked deck 8 on both Victory and Conquest, both port side. Whether port or starboard might be better depends on your itinerary, although on any of the sailings we've done I have never found that it really makes a difference. Our balcony had an overhang on that portion right along the port side of the ship, but not on the angle or the aft portions.

We booked deck 8 on both Victory and Conquest, both port side. Whether port or starboard might be better depends on your itinerary, although on any of the sailings we've done I have never found that it really makes a difference. Our balcony had an overhang on that portion right along the port side of the ship, but not on the angle or the aft portions.

Ok well maybe i will deffinatly consider upgrading to the aftwrap then since they are still all available and i kinda have my pick right now , did u find that u got alot of sun during the day on the victory aft wrap my understanding it has the same structure as the destiny?

Ok well maybe i will deffinatly consider upgrading to the aftwrap then since they are still all available and i kinda have my pick right now , did u find that u got alot of sun during the day on the victory aft wrap my understanding it has the same structure as the destiny?

We had aft wrap 6461 on the Victory and 6373 on the Destiny and they were exactly the same except the bathroom shower on the Destiny was bigger than the one on the Victory. The Victory shower was a corner shower as the Destiny was not. There was a little overhang where you could get some shade at times.

We had aft wrap 6461 on the Victory and 6373 on the Destiny and they were exactly the same except the bathroom shower on the Destiny was bigger than the one on the Victory. The Victory shower was a corner shower as the Destiny was not. There was a little overhang where you could get some shade at times.

You are right the shower on the Destiny aft wraps is way bigger than the other ships we have been on.. here is a picture of the overhang on deck 6 .. we had the same cabin 6373..

2723894770087628267S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived