????? Price increase ????????

Every so often you read a good story about a price drop. I just checked on my cruise for October and low and behold a $110.00 price INCREASE. Thank God I booked when I did.

Fritz:):)

September 2004 Vision of the Seas to Hawaii

October 2006 Granduer of the Seas to Western Caribbean

October 2007 Granduer of the Seas to Eastern Caribbean

November 2008 Explorer of the Seas to Eastern Caribbean

October 2009 Granduer of the Seas to eastern caribbean

I have been looking at our cruise price nearly every day. It was the same price for months before I booked it, and then 2 weeks ago suddenly went up about $150. It was like that for a week, then dropped back down to the same price it was when I booked. But no price drops as yet.

The cruise before ours has had quite a few fluctuations, and at the moment the ocean view rooms are $500 less than the inside cabins! If I was on that cruise, I would upgrade to an oceanview and also get a discount!!!!

I just made final payment on Sept. 26 Liberty cruise. Initally, it went down and then went down again with a military discount. Then, strangly, it went up more than $200 pp for our E1 cabin, tho' the ship was only about 50% sold. I was very happy to make that final payment instead of what that cabin has now gone up to! Can't figure out why this cruise has gone up with so many unsold cabins. There are hardly any sold JS's,

Archived