Steak for Breakfast

Just saw a TV commerical for a national pancake house in which they advertised steak for breakfast. Sounds good to me, would sound even better if we could get the same in the MDR for breakfast! On one cruise, I remember (at least I think I do) someone was enjoying a steak and real home fries (not the little hockey pucks) for breakfast.

Each cruise there after, I've made a mental note to check/ask - but you know how mental notes go.......

Any ideas/suggestions?

Just saw a TV commerical for a national pancake house in which they advertised steak for breakfast. Sounds good to me, would sound even better if we could get the same in the MDR for breakfast! On one cruise, I remember (at least I think I do) someone was enjoying a steak and real home fries (not the little hockey pucks) for breakfast.

Each cruise there after, I've made a mental note to check/ask - but you know how mental notes go.......

Any ideas/suggestions?

Haven't see that on MDR menu - or I am very sure I would have tried. Eggs Benedict is the most "elaborate" thing I have had. And it was usually very good.

A steak and egg for breakfast would be great (chicken fried steak and eggs, even better!)....but I would be thrilled if they offered real cottage potatoes (or I guess they are also called home fries) at breakfast instead of those little "hockey pucks"....

I've had steak and eggs for breakfast on Princess - it's not a standard offering, it's on the 'special' of the day menu.

We have friends that have been on Carnival twice and I swear that they had it as well, wierd.

Go on NCL and get a category AB suite or higher. You can get steak and eggs delivered to your room via the concierge, or dine in the suites-only dining room.

Our last cruise was like that, except our room was not a suite, but it connected to one! We opened the connecting doors and "pretended" to have a 3 BR 3 full bath house (which we did.) This was on NCL though.

Archived