extended balcony

don24

booked 8h (extended balcony ) how much larger and are there lounge chairs or just chairs.ship is spirit deck is veranda amid ship.hope you can help

Your balcony will extend out about 2 ft further but the same width as a regular balcony. Usually has 2 chairs and a table but I did see some with a chair and a chaise lounger. If it doesn't have what you want you can ask the room steward if he can help. I did see them a bringing a chaise lounger into a cabin on the Miracle.

The one down-side on the Spirit class ships is the extented balcs stare straight down on to the lifeboats and if you are up forward in your "notch" of the ship, your forward view is pretty much blocked off.

The view down:

2627351700102755439S425x425Q85.jpg

booked 8h (extended balcony ) how much larger and are there lounge chairs or just chairs.ship is spirit deck is veranda amid ship.hope you can help

Same on The Miracle.....no difference although hubby thought it was deeper.....same chairs and table....

Except for my balcony on the Glory room 6473 this was a double balcony with two large windows next to the glass door we had 3 chairs and a lounge chair on it! While laying in bed you could look twoard your feet and look out the big windows! I will book this kind of room again!:) Top it off it was the same price at the other 6A's

Archived