Carnival - almost 2 years old

gkrnjlr

Has anyone sailed with Carnival with an almost 2 year old? We booked a cruise for 11/23 and we will put our older two kids in Camp Carnival whenever they'd like to go, but our youngest will be turning 2 the week after we get off cruise. I was told that sometimes they will make exceptions and let those who have a birthday VERY close attend and participate at Camp Carnival.

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge or experience with this?

Thanks!

Jennifer

I haven't heard of it, they are pretty strict about it even when they turn 2 during the sailing. They have a printout with every child onboards birthday. We sailed the week after my daughter turned 2 and they tried to turn us away saying she wasn't 2 yet. I said look again she turned 2 last wk. I would say try and see but just be prepared if they say no. Bring plenty of toys along just in case! Good luck.

I asked them while on Triumph (for another parent here) and they told me only if the child is having a bday on the cruise, that they could start in Camp Carnival mid week.

But you never know, go ahead and try. :D And come back and let us know please.

We'll take plenty of toys and probably end up having one on one time with her (at least she's our easygoing child!)......

But I'll definitely report back to you when we return!

Thanks!

Archived