Roll Call Sep. 10 2010 Alaska Rad. of the Seas

Just booked this cruise and although its early, its never too early to begin meeting fellow passengers and making plans! Alice & I look forward to sharing this cruise with you!

Alice:p & Dean:cool:

In case you didn't realize it, you are on the RCL general boards. They have roll call boards for each of the cruise lines and specific cruises. If you head over there, you may find there is already a roll call under way.

Have a wonderful cruise.

In case you didn't realize it, you are on the RCL general boards. They have roll call boards for each of the cruise lines and specific cruises. If you head over there, you may find there is already a roll call under way.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks Carol, however, I believe that I have enough experience on this board to know that! Moreover, since I am not breaking any written or unwritten law, I have chosen to post a roll call notice both here here and in the roll call section. I thank you for taking time out, from what I assume is a busy day, to offer you council and guidance. I wish your next cruise to be a great one, and equally wish you a lovely weekend!

Warm Regards,

Dean :)

LOL <<<<SSSSSSS>>>>>>>>. thought I was being kind and friendly. I thought the original post while perhapses infringing on the general board, did not warrant a rebuke. I had not intention of being rude. OMG I thought I was subtle.:)

She was just trying to be nice. She probably thought you didn't know. You didn't have to all rude about it. Your cruise is OVER a year away and there IS a place for roll call stuff. Imagine is EVERYONE posted roll calls here and on the roll call board it would be crazy.

and I didn't have to take time out of my busy day to write this. I'm a teacher I have 2 1/2 months of non busy days :D

Thanks Carol, however, I believe that I have enough experience on this board to know that! Moreover, since I am not breaking any written or unwritten law, I have chosen to post a roll call notice both here here and in the roll call section. I thank you for taking time out, from what I assume is a busy day, to offer you council and guidance. I wish your next cruise to be a great one, and equally wish you a lovely weekend!

Warm Regards,

Dean :)

Apparently you don't or you would have found the other roll call thread in the roll call section.

perhapses I may have been rash, on the other hand, some posters with many posts under their belt, tend to think of them selves as board-policemen and I may have been reacting to that. in any case if I have offended anyone, I apologize. let us go forth with a clean slate. forgive me.:cool::eek::cool:

Apparently you don't or you would have found the other roll call thread in the roll call section.

actually, if you research the subject you will find that there is a roll call posting under "roll call" for this cruise!! in any case, unless totally provoked, I dont intend to continue the thread of this conversation. have a great weekend!

actually, if you research the subject you will find that there is a roll call posting under "roll call" for this cruise!! in any case, unless totally provoked, I dont intend to continue the thread of this conversation. have a great weekend!

I did research and I was going to post the link to the roll call that was started back in March for your cruise but chose not to after coming back to this thread. They will combine your new roll call to the old one eventually.

Archived