What do you do????

LUV THE SEA

With about 1 week left before I cruise...I went shopping to buy a few things :p... I have put my clothes out to get ready to pack...I have made arrangements for my pets...I have requested my mail to stop and newspapers...printed out my docs and have my passports ready to go...Picked up books to read...What have I forgotten???....

What do you do besides daydream about the cruise :D???

With about 1 week left before I cruise...I went shopping to buy a few things :p... I have put my clothes out to get ready to pack...I have made arrangements for my pets...I have requested my mail to stop and newspapers...printed out my docs and have my passports ready to go...Picked up books to read...What have I forgotten???....

Pop open a cold one and relax..........

I also put my folder together with

My air confirmation info

My hotel confirmation info

my rental car confirmation info

My prepurchased excursion confirmation info

Any e-mail correspondance confirming OBC, drink coupons, tux rental, etc

A copy of my credit card statement reflecting any pre-paid charges

etc,etc

I have had to use the above info before to correct any misunderstandings

I also call my credit card company to let them know that I'll be making charges outside of what they would see as normal. For security reasons a credit card company may/can/has denied charges when said charges appear suspicious to them.

I put my tickets and passports into the freezer. if the house catches on fire, the freezer most likely would not be damaged beyond recognition and my paperwork would survive, so I can still go on the cruise.

Gotta have priorities. :D

I put my tickets and passports into the freezer. if the house catches on fire, the freezer most likely would not be damaged beyond recognition and my paperwork would survive, so I can still go on the cruise.

Gotta have priorities. :D

LMAO!!! Serious:confused: That's great! Sometimes paranoidism makes perfect sense I guess:D

My air confirmation info

etc,etc

I also call my credit card company to let them know that I'll be making charges outside of what they would see as normal. For security reasons a credit card company may/can/has denied charges when said charges appear suspicious to them.

Thanks for that idea. I have a pile of paperwork here that I am going to put into a folder. And I am calling my credit card company to let them know as well!

Imused to do a folder as well...but now I have switched to envelopes...and I label them pre-cruise and I put ID and all my air info & hotel if staying overnight...

Then I have a cruise env with all of my docs & excursion info and

Then a post cruise...this time I am staying after my cruise so I have my hotel and car rental. info and my returnflight info..

It makes it easier for me to keep in my purse one envelope at at a time and then I get rid of each envelope when I am done...

:p

My air confirmation info

etc,etc

Where do you find your OBC? I leave in 2 weeks and I saw my shore excurisons but couldn't find the OBC I'm supposed to have from the "future Carnival" thing I purchased on the ship.

:confused:

Ok, you have all your paperwork in order. Good. Did you pack extra batteries, film, or flash cards for your camera? For that matter, did you pack your camera?:rolleyes:

Camera ready to go... but just remebered have to buy underwater camera...THANKS :D

the wife has a copy of all the docs and cruise information..she carries a copy in her purse..and i have another copy of everything in my carry-on..

and DON T FORGET YOUR PASSPORTS..:D

we carry them around our necks for ID and we ll continually check on each other about the where about s of the passports..

OH..if we re driving down to LA..check the tires, oil, coolant and top off

with fuel..:rolleyes:

Where do you find your OBC? I leave in 2 weeks and I saw my shore excurisons but couldn't find the OBC I'm supposed to have from the "future Carnival" thing I purchased on the ship.

:confused:

Go to your reservation on the Carnival website and pull up your E-Docs. As you scroll through the long document, you should come to a page about mid-way through that indicates what you paid for the cruise, and if you have any OBC. You'll need to print out your E-Docs to get your luggage tags anyways. All of your reserved excursions will also be listed in here.

Get on the nerves of my family and friends with my never-ending cruise talk.

If I remember I start finishing up perishables in the fridge. And make a list to put on the front of the fridge to remind myself what to get rid of the morning we leave - milk, lettuce etc. Anything that won't survive the week!

Archived