taxi or ncl pickup from airport

we will be arriving at boston airport for our cruise and wanted to know which transportation from airport is best? and what is the cost? Can anyone help?

The cruise teminal is a very short taxi ride from the airport, through a tunnel under the harbor.

I haven't taken a taxi from Logan to Boston in a few years, but I can't imagine it would cost more than $25 to the cruise terminal.

I'd take the taxi over the ship's transfer.

You might want to post this question on the East Coast Deaprtures board. I'm sure there will be some experts from Boston who can give you a better estimate of what a taxi would cost.

we will be arriving at boston airport for our cruise and wanted to know which transportation from airport is best? and what is the cost? Can anyone help?

The only airport closer to the port I have ever been to is San Diego. Boston is a hop skip and a jump from the airport thru Ted William Tunnel to the pier.

Hope you enjoy your sailaway from Boston. Make sure to go out and look at the sunset over the city behind you as you sail away from Boston. You can see a huge bright sun reflecting off the dark black glass of the John Hancock Tower.

When you get aboard your ship,be sure to check out the sky above the pool deck and you will see the jets landing at the airport coming right in above your head. You can get some great photos of the belly of the planes. Every time we sail from Boston the tug boats lead the parade out of the harbor with the water boats spraying and tooting us out. Hope they do the same for your cruise.

It is amazing how many islands you will see as you leave Boston. They are all part of the National Park Service. You will see a large brick building that was part of a Fort on George's Island--Just take a ferry ride from Long Wharf on the waterfront in Boston.

Anyone getting into Boston a day early looking for some inexpensive sightseeing-- you can take a one hour sightseeing boat tour of Boston next to the Aquarium on the waterfront for next to nothing. You can also grab a Trolley Tour for cheap money.

Just browsing this am and found this great post. We are flying in 2 days early to Boston in October and was starting research for transportation from airport to hotel (yet to book any ideas) and what to do in a limited time for touring the city.

Cruise critic is the best source of info I have ever found.

Thanks

Mary

Archived