on the Oosterdam

Teresa Price

Hi everyone,

just a quick note to say that we are now on our 24 night b to b Venice to Barcelona. Everything very good. Bought the thermal suite pass $400 for two of us for the 24 nights - not a bad deal at all. First time on Oosterdam but doesn't feel like it due to the configuration of the ship. Enjoyed a meal in the italian resturant evening 2. Loved the show last night - movie theme. anyway I'm back to my balcony now for some more r and r,

one happy bunny,

Teresa

Hi Teresa,

We just left the O'dam on Saturday. Did you get in Venise in time to see the fireworks Saturday night? Hope so, they were spectacular and went on continuous for an hour.

Hope you brought good walking shoes, I think I walked more on this cruise than I did on all my other cruises combined. Everyone was complaining how much their feet hurt.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hi and tell you Bon Voyage!

Joedog

Hi Guys,

yes Susan we bought the pass the day we embarked there were only 25 double passes issued this cruise. We are enjoying it but sadly I have been a little rough today {not noro}

so have missed Athens and had a quiet day. It makes no odds really could be worse! Take care,

Teresa

We are on this cruise for our 25th anniversary...Oct 2..any input is welcomed. We have a private walking tour of Rome booked with a great company and have 3 open spots (total of 5 people on the tour) . Cheaper than the ship and fantastic reviews from freinds. Any interested parties, let me know!

We will be on the Oosterdam for a 19-day cruise through the Panama Canal beginning on Nov 2nd. We are looking forward to reading about your onboard experiences. We were on the Eurodam back in October from Quebec City-Ft. Lauderdale and loved it. This will be our first time on the Oosterdam.

Thanks for the updates and keep 'em coming!

Smooth Sailing :)

Archived