More on Silver Shadow Dec 14th

curlyQ

A couple of weeks ago when the Dec 14th stuff started to appear I sent an email to Silversea and sent them a link to this board. Since I was booked on a Nov 7th 2005 cruise I asked them if they had seen the CruiseCritic boards and if they where noticing a drop in "above excellent" in their questionnaires. Their response when something like this:

1. They will respond to EACH complaint brought to them

2. They will not respond to public forum boards

3. In their 10 years of existence they have won many awards and would not have done so without the "above excellent" level of service.

4. They WILL maintain this level of service and want people to let them know if it was not achieved.

5. They take their customer relations VERY seriously.

Although I expected this type of a response I believe that she was sincere in her effort and encourage ANYONE who was not pleased with something to report it directly to Silverseas with as much detail as possible so that they can correct the problem..

I always feel that problems can occur anywhere, but it is how they are handled that really counts. I my experience, Silversea has always responded properly and fixed any problem (although rare) that my traveling friends and I have had. We leave for Silver Shadow for one week on Wednesday, roundtrip San Diego. We are looking forward to it!

Archived