EPIC in New York?

Would really love to get a chance to sail on her. Does anyone know if they will be bringing her to New York? I know they always bring their new ships here but with her size i don't know if they would have a problem docking her here.

Thanks for any replies or rumors you might have heard ;)

~~Debbie~~

Although it's just rumour, the Transatlantic is believed to be heading to NYC. Presumably they'd then do a couple of CTNs, and then sail empty (or non-revenue....to avoid confounding the Jones Act) to Miami for the inaugural....

But that's just what "I" expect....and I have no inside scoop, nor do i have a scoop, inside. ;)

Although it's just rumour, the Transatlantic is believed to be heading to NYC. Presumably they'd then do a couple of CTNs, and then sail empty (or non-revenue....to avoid confounding the Jones Act) to Miami for the inaugural....

But that's just what "I" expect....and I have no inside scoop, nor do i have a scoop, inside. ;)

I hear ya. It would be nice to give the North a shot at her even if it's just a CTN.:)

Can the bridge be raised or portion removed for several hours? Yes I am from Canada and I do know that this is a major thru fare for this area. I have driven it once in the back of a limo (I do not want to commit suicide).

Archived