Keep cabin 8428 or switch to JS 9638 (hump) for $800 more???

Hi....I think I know the answer already but I have to ask for an opinion.

We have cabin 8248 (D2) which we got for a great price $840pp Florida Resident Rate. Cabin 9638 became available which is a hump JS for $400pp more. Is the extra $800 worth it? I have to decide very soon

Hi....I think I know the answer already but I have to ask for an opinion.

We have cabin 8248 (D2) which we got for a great price $840pp Florida Resident Rate. Cabin 9638 became available which is a hump JS for $400pp more. Is the extra $800 worth it? I have to decide very soon

What ship? According to your signature your next trip is Enchantment, but not with those cabin numbers.

I agree with Puffinator and moondawgie, $800 would not make me move! If it were a $200 difference I might think about it. $800 is a lot of foo foo drinks, or excursions, or Portofinos/Chops, or tips etc etc etc...

How much do you use your cabin? I love to sit on the balcony and read. My cabin is important. I go to the pool - but only for a limited time. I go alone there as DH hates the sun so a chair is not important for him. I can sit at the side of the pool and be happy - so where does the cabin fit in all of this? It is all about how you want to enjoy the cruise, If you are a "party animal" And up all night, you may not care where your room is. Have a good time whatever you decide.

You are living my dilemma!

I am on the Freedom in a few weeks in a D2 cabin. The JS is also $400pp more and I have seriously thought about switching cabins on more than a few occasions over the past several months. In the end, I am sticking with the D2 - I almost always sail in a JS or GS, but this cruise is not with family (just my Best Friend and I) and I cannot justify the huge price difference :rolleyes: I am going to enjoy my D2 cabin :) I hope!!!!!:o

Archived